Part-time Medical Director BH
Provide clinical oversight to the 'Ohana Community Care Services (CCS) Program. This program provides care management and BH treatment for the sub-population of Hawaii Medicaid beneficiaries the state determines has a SMI or SPMI.
This role will provide clinical expertise and co-leadership with CCS director (who is a social worker, i.e. non-clinical) to:
· Win the RFP
· Complete the readiness review
· Roll out new program for Borderline Personality Disorder
· Build a culture of continuous quality improvement
· Develop and codify measures of success of program
· Strengthen the relationships with the contracted community based case management organizations, and decrease interagency variability in outcomes.
· Continue the program to increase appropriate use of LAIs
· Improve HEDIS and STARS BH measures
Posted January 22, 2021