Internal Medicine Physician - Spanish Fluency Req'd - Welcome 2021 Grads
Costa Mesa, CA
BECOME YOUR BEST.
· Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no evenings, weekends or call schedule. Focus on valued based patient care with average of 18-20 patients per day; 40 minutes for new consults and 20 minutes for follow up appointment schedule.
· Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with CME/license reimbursement, leadership pathways, and partnership track.
· Community based: Clinic is conveniently located in the heart of North Orange County with easy freeway access to Los Angeles and San Diego. Orange County is known for surf and sand region with year-round warm temperature and sunny climate. Orange County provides top rated planned housing and school districts with nearby coastal living communities.
· An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, a bonus plan based on performance/quality metrics, Paid Time Off/Holidays, and other great benefits.
· Unrestricted CA State Medical License
· Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
· ACGME Residency-trained and BE/BC in Internal Medicine
· Bilingual English / Spanish Required
· Welcome 2021 IM Grads
· Excellent patient care and communication skills
· Ability to work in fast pace setting; time management skills
· EMR proficient
Posted April 7, 2021