Seeking Fellowship Director for one the County's Largest Emergency Medicine Ultrasound Divisions
IU Health Methodist Hospital
Indiana University Health
The Indiana University School of Medicine (IUSM) Department of Emergency Medicine seeks a strong academic leader to serve as the Emergency Ultrasound Fellowship Director within the Division of Emergency Ultrasound. One of the largest Emergency Ultrasound divisions in the country, we have 8 emergency ultrasound fellowship trained faculty and have three fellowships including: an Emergency Ultrasound Fellowship, a Pediatric POCUS Fellowship and a Primary Care POCUS Fellowship. While all members of the division are actively involved in fellow education, each fellowship program has its own dedicated fellowship director. The division is actively involved in leading the development and curricular implementation of a 4-year ultrasound curriculum for medical students within IUSM and a similar program within graduate medical education.
- Full time hours with a split between clinical practice (~80%) and academics (~20%)
- Clinical time 112 hrs per month at our academic health centers and 16 hrs per month dedicated time for the fellowship director role
- Dual Employment with the IU School of Medicine and the IU Health Physicians group
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Completed an Ultrasound Fellowship
- 2 years clinical experience post-fellowship training
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Posted October 13, 2021