Physician, Allergy and Immunology
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To build the service of Allergy and Immunology at Jiahui Health including policies, procedures, protocols, clinical guidelines and pathways to ensure high-quality, evidence-based and patient-centered care delivery.
- To provide clinical allergy and immunology services to clients in both outpatient and inpatient settings at Jiahui Health including Jiahui Clinics and Jaihui International Hospital.
- To stay a breast of developments in Allergy and Immunology, communicate relevant information to other care providers, and train trainees as needed.
- To be available for emergency consultations during the nights, weekend, or holidays as needed.
- To participate in quality and safety programs, staff, and educational meetings. etc.
- To maintain high-standard professionalism and patient's confidentiality.
- To abide by medical staff by laws, Jiahui policies and government regulations
- To perform other assignments designated by the Chief of Service and/or Chief Medical Officer.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Experienced in Allergy and Immunology Medicine
- Board Certification (or equivalent) and active license in related clinical areas
- At least 15 years' experience clinical practice
- At least 10 years experience as an attending physician of Allergy and Immunology
- English fluency as preferred
Posted March 2, 2021