General Cardiology Opportunity
Florida Panhandle with White-Sand Beaches
Superb Work-Life Balance Offered Here
This teaching hospital in west Florida offers state-of-the-art exercise and nuclear stress testing, echocardiography, vascular ultrasound, holter monitoring, cardiac event monitoring as well as cardiology consultation and treatment. They are seeking to add a General Cardiologist to their team. The incoming physician can expect to earn a very competitive salary while maintaining an excellent work-life balance.
- Only area system accredited by the American College of Cardiology for Atrial Fibrillation and Chest Pain
- Fantastic referral system
- Practice offers a Pacer Clinic and Coumadin Lab
- Open to non-invasive or invasive Cardiologists
This area offers over 50 miles of sugar white beaches alongside a historic town rich with culture and Southern hospitality. The community offers art and culture, unique shopping and dining experiences, and access to major metro amenities. Come experience a laid-back lifestyle in a very desirable area in the US.
- Ballet, opera, symphony, theatre and an accredited museum of visual arts in town
- Area has a rich miltary and naval history with one of the world's largest air and space museums
- Trendy nightlife and fun cultural events throughout the year
- White sand beaches that offer unlimited fun in the sun year-round
Job ID: JN -062021-24777