Flexible Neuropsychiatry Opportunity - Georgia License Required
A clinic in Georgia is seeking a Neuropsychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Ongoing
- Schedule/Hours : Flexible schedule, 10-12 hours per week of patient evaluations plus notes/documentation
- Client can work with any availability. Each patient evaluation will be one hour. Additional time will be spent completing notes and documentation.
- Medical Setting: Outpatient
- Call Requirements: None
- Volume: 10-12 patients per week to start
- Patient Ages: 8 years old and up with 98% being adults
- Procedures: None
- Support Staff: Front office receptionist will help will fielding patient calls and scheduling appointments as well as administrative needs. Also support from another clinician who will then perform the actual treatments necessary for each patient.
- EMR/Charting: Office Allied
- Requirements: Georgia License Required. Board Certified.
About the Location:
- Atlanta has a spectacular list of attractions for every age. Tour the CNN studios, or the stroll through the beautiful Atlanta Botanical Garden.
- Walk through history through various museums and landmarks.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -012021-23760
Posted January 8, 2021