A clinic in New Jersey is seeking a Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: June 28, 2021 - Ongoing (Outgoing provider's last day is July 9th)
- Potential for locums to perm placement. - but not required upfront for consideration of acceptance
- Schedule: Monday - Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (potentially 6:00 PM if needed)
- The schedule is flexible but will start at 3 days a week and ramp-up to a full schedule.
- The schedule will start as remote work on June 28th and then move to in-person care most likely starting in September
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: None with exception of emergency refill after hours
- Volume: 42 patients weekly between the providers (3 total including this Locum NP Position) and this volume does not include intakes and emergencies
- Patient Ages: All ages (overall preference is child/adol)
- Procedures: Intake assessments, medical management while on-site and evaluations
- Cases: General and Child/Adol Psychiatry
- Support Staff: Social Workers, Professional Counselors and Front Desk Staff
- EMR/Charting: ADS
- Boards: Board Certified
- Certifications: DEA
- Flexible schedule;
- Long term assignment;
- Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -052021-24622