Untapped Market with Minimal Competition in the Community
Inpatient and outpatient
Interventional Cardiology Physician – Central California
Private Practice with Partnership
True Clinical Autonomy and Flexibility
There is a true community need for Interventional Cardiology services in a draw area of 250,000. A physician-owned private practice is looking to expand their presence in the community and meet the growing demand for services.
- Team includes three interventional cardiologists
- 1:4 call with 4 day work week
- Current providers earn $700,000+
- $30,000 signing bonus and $25,00 in relocation assistance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- H1B visa eligible position
This dynamic university town is characterized by its young, diverse and friendly residents. With a rapid 3.4% annual population growth, this city maintains its small-town charm and hospitality while still building upon its urban amenities typically found in large cities. Known as the “Gateway to Yosemite”, this community offers quick and easy access to Sacramento, San Francisco and San Jose.
- 300+ days of sunshine per year
- Vibrant revitalized downtown with boutiques, small cafes, coffee houses, cultural centers, restaurants and urban parks
- University of California campus in town which is the nation’s first research institution built in the 21st century
- Regional airport with an international airport only 45 minutes away!
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Low cost of living and affordable housing: 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,352 sq. ft. home for $275,000
- Central location offers short drives to amusement parks, professional/amateur sporting events, festivals, museums, fine dining, art galleries, skiing, beaches, fishing, kayaking and much more!
Job ID: CD 1024259
Posted July 18, 2020