Dermatologist (No Mohs) Join Our Flagship Ambulatory Health Plus
New River Trails | BC/BE Dermatologist
Excellent opportunity for BC/BE Dermatologist (no MOHS) physicians to join Banner Medical Group in the rapidly growing West Valley.
Banner Health is a Top 5 fully integrated Healthcare System known for our excellent patient care, friendly staff, and great work-life balance. Physician wellness is a priority in our system.
About our New Flagship Ambulatory Health Campus:
Banner Health Center-New River Trails is currently under construction in Glendale, AZ, just off the 101 Fwy and 78th Avenue. Opening April 2021, this innovative campus is designed to provide the residents of Phoenix’s Northwest Valley a single location for many of their nonacute health care needs. This 130,000 square foot building is the largest health center to include 128 exam rooms and serve over 132,000 patients annually. The health center also allows for immediate access to on-site advanced imaging, lab, pharmacy, and will include over 45 providers across 11 different specialties.
• Internal Medicine • Obstetrics & Gynecology • Dermatology • Family Medicine • Endocrinology • General Surgery • Pediatrics • Cardiology • Orthopedics • Behavioral Health • Gastroenterology
On-Site Imaging Modalities:
• Nuclear Camera • Mammography • MRI • DEXA Scanner • CT • Ultrasound • Digital Radiography/Fluoroscopy • Lab
- General Dermatologist, No Mohs
- Experienced and new grads encouraged to apply
- M-F 8-5 | Call to be determined
Imagine a career where you can:
- Drive health care change
- Collaborate with top specialists and medical centers
- Access academic medicine, research and clinical trials
- Advance into key leadership roles
- Experience greater professional stability
- Enjoy greater work life balance
Geographical High Points:
- Phoenix West Valley offers premier restaurants, shopping and nightlife
- Endless recreational activities including hiking, cycling, boating, golf, and refreshing Lake Pleasant.
- Excellent private and public school options
Posted November 17, 2021