Santa Fe, New Mexico - Employed Position - Signing Bonus - 7 Weeks Paid Time Off - Full Benefits
Santa Fe, NM Opportunity
Large MSG Group – Outpatient Only
Generous Signing Bonus, Relocation Assistance, Full Benefits
Exciting new Endocrinology physician opportunity! The incoming Endocrinologist will join a large multi-specialty group and will work with a collegial, supportive team of providers, support staff and administrators. The position offers professional autonomy, work life balance, state-of-the-art equipment, technology, and much more!
- Employed outpatient Endocrinology position with one of the largest healthcare organizations in the state. Group has a tenured team of providers that includes a large team of Primary Care providers, Registered Dieticians, Certified Diabetes Educators, and dedicated support staff that includes MA’s, RN’s, Care Managers, and Case Managers.
- Monday-Friday schedule with dedicated administrative time each week. Facilities are newly remodeled and technologically advanced with EPIC EMR fully implemented.
- Negotiable salary (based on experience), generous signing bonus, and relocation assistance and full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), pension, retirement with matching, 35 days of PTO, $3000 CME allowance and reimbursement for a license, DEA and CSR
- Applicants must have 6 months of post fellowship practice experience to be considered. Position is H1b eligible and group is H1b cap exempt with ability and willingness to sponsor the green card process for physicians in need.
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- The position is eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
Santa Fe, New Mexico has something to offer people in any stage of life. There is a world-class art and music scene, nationally recognized schools, and a highly educated community.
- Santa Fe offers beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310 days of sunshine each year. Community is among the top "25 Cleanest US Cities for Ozone Air Population" ( American Lung Association ranking).
- Excellent schooling options available. Santa Fe offers highly ranked private schools with excellent public-school options as well.
- Santa Fe provides immediate access to a world-class art scene, Santa Fe Opera house, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals and much more
- Easy access to the mountains - ski resorts are in your backyard living in Santa Fe. Taos Ski Valley, Angel Fire Resort, and Sandia Peak are all within a quick drive.
- Endless four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, and hunting are available in Santa Fe and surrounding communities
- An ethnically diverse area with all denominations of religious worship available
- Santa Fe Municipal Airport in the direct area with Albuquerque International Sunport Airport less than an hour away
Job ID: END 4184349
Posted August 12, 2020