Clinical Pediatric Neuropsychologist Opening with Penn State Health Children's Hospital
Penn State Hershey and Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Department of Pediatrics is accepting applications for a highly motivated and dedicated, full-time, Clinical Pediatric Neuropsychologist.
- This is primarily a clinical position for an APA, Division 40-trained pediatric neuropsychologist with a background in autism and developmental disabilities providing neuropsychological screenings and evaluations within the division of Developmental Medicine.
- Competency in skills for ages 1-16 is expected.
- The candidate should have specific experience in assessing patients with autism and ADHD as this will be a primary responsibility.
- The position is a clinical position, exceptional opportunities exist for research.
- Experienced candidates with multidisciplinary team, including physicians and therapy services, are desired.
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. from an APA-accredited clinical psychology program meeting Division 40 (Neuropsychology) an APA-accredited internship, and postdoctoral specialty training in clinical neuropsychology with experience in autism and developmental disabilities.
- Ability to acquire a license to practice in the State of Pennsylvania BC/BE
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Sign on bonus and Relocation assistance,
- CME time and funds
- LTD and Life insurance, and so much more!
- Penn State University tuition discount for employees and dependents
Penn State Health Children’s Hospital Division of Pediatric Developmental Medicine
- We are a division of 2 physicians
- 1 Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- A full complement of ancillary staff including excellent administrative support, a nurse coordinator and other nursing support, Psychometrist, educational specialist and speech pathologist.
Our freestanding Children’s Hospital is located near Harrisburg (Our state capital) and is a safe, family-friendly location, with access to excellent public schools.
Posted February 2, 2021