Leadership Role with Rochester Regional Health - Chair, Neurology
Rochester General Hospital
Rochester Regional Health
You are the future of patient-focused Neurology. Come practice in one of America’s most progressive and collaborative health systems: Rochester Regional Health.
We offer you a fully-integrated culture of personalized care that’s highly responsive and community-driven. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Expanding Neurosciences department
- Our facilities have earned the CARF accreditation
- Rochester General Hospital is now a Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center!
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (640 beds)
- Our Center for Critical Care Tower is completed, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project that will have a brand new Neuro ICU, and 100+ private patient rooms.
- Research initiatives are available and supported, but not contractually required. Current clinical trials include: Pointi, Atach2, Respect-esus, and mariss, among others.
- Optional faculty appointment available
- Play a key role in collaborating in the development of geographically and clinically integrated service lines, including the continuum of inpatient and outpatient care and services across the health system.
- Quality and Patient Safety initiatives, supervision.
- Champion support for the residency program and oversee the education of medical students, PA students and residents rotating through the department.
- Provide oversight, design and direction to the teaching functions of the department related to morbidity and mortality reviews, grand round, etc.
- A lucrative above market (non-RVU based) guaranteed base salary with a quality incentive
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b) and 457(b)
- Signing bonus + lead stipend
- Fully covered relocation services
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
About Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials. The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes. Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted January 18, 2021