Physicians Needed for Careers with Fast Growing Post-Acute Care Practice
Inpatient and outpatient
Get Your Life Back! No Call, No Nights, No Weekends!
Join Vohra Wound Physicians, the largest and most trusted wound care physician group in the U.S., and work with the highest quality providers in wound care.
Hiring in the following locations in KY:
- Bowling Green
Why Vohra Physicians?
- We are the premier wound care specialty physician group, run by physicians for physicians.
- We are innovative, a thought leader in the field of wound care, and offer a national certification program that has trained thousands of medical professionals.
- We provide bedside care at nearly 3,000 facilities in 28 states and growing + virtual care via telemedicine.
- We provide tailored training and a one-year fellowship in the growing specialty of wound management – become a wound expert!
- We provide malpractice coverage and administrative support so you can focus on treating, not billing.
- You receive competitive compensation and benefits, with full-time physicians earning on average $300,000 annually.
- You enjoy autonomy, a better work-life balance, no on-call, and clinical satisfaction while delivering improved patient outcomes.
What We Look For
We have a rigorous hiring and training process, placing a high value on clinical experience, cultural fit and passion for helping wound care patients. We have three specific requirements:
- Full, active, and unrestricted license in the state you wish to practice
- Active clinical medicine in the past 12 months
- Minimum 3 days a week within our working hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
What Our Physicians Say:
- “Working with Vohra has given me independence, autonomy, and a work-life balance while still being able to care for patients.” - Dr. Angela Crawford, a trained general surgeon who transitioned to Vohra.
- “I was motivated to work for Vohra when I saw that I had little time for the important things in my life.” - Dr. Melissa Bray, a family physician who transitioned to Vohra.
Posted December 10, 2020