Palliative Care Position at Healthgrades Top 50 Hospital in IL
Carle Foundation Hospital
Carle Physician Group
Inpatient and outpatient
Carle Physician Group is seeking a BE/BC Palliative Care physician to join our rapidly growing inpatient and outpatient Palliative Care service line in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice opportunity details include:
- The incoming physician will work closely with the current Palliative Care Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers in the in-patient and ambulatory setting, including general palliative care clinic, oncology-embedded palliative care clinic, virtual visits, and home visits.
- 100% clinical position
- Will be part of ongoing didactic and clinical education across the Carle enterprise including Carle Illinois College of Medicine students and residents in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Psychiatry, and General Surgery.
- The physician will coordinate efforts with Home Health, Hospice, Hospital Medicine, Oncology, Critical Care, Advanced Heart Failure, and insurance arms.
- Carle Palliative Care is a dynamic and expanding specialty palliative care service looking to serve patients and families as well as empower and educate providers for high-quality primary palliative care across the Carle service region.
- Carle offers an excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered.
- Excellent educational, healthcare and housing options provide an ideal setting for personal and professional satisfaction for the single person or family.
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine.
- Research opportunities through the University of Illinois, if desired.
Posted December 28, 2020