Lucrative Dermatology Opportunity with Sign-on Bonus - Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health is seeking a BE/BC Dermatologist to join their premier medical group that is continuing to expand as the health system grows.
As a Dermatologist with Rochester Regional Health:
- You are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier.
- You are in a physician led integrated system where you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work.
- Join an established network that includes three Dermatologists, one Moh’s Surgeon, and five Advanced Practitioners. With a service area of over one million residents spanning over six counties, the Department of Dermatology at Rochester Regional Health has a strong reputation of achievement in patient care. The Department’s clinical staff consists of individuals with strong expertise in Medical Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology, Laser Procedures and Moh’s Surgery.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee and performance based incentives
- Generous sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Paid time off: Vacation/ Holiday/ CME
Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted July 15, 2021