Serve US Active Duty, Families, Veterans as a civilian Internal Medicine Physician at Fort LeonardWood
Fort Sam Houston, TX
Brooke Army Medical Center
Defense Health Agency Civilian Corps
Inpatient and outpatient
We are currently offering a rewarding opportunity as a BC Internal Medicine Physician, within the Department of Medicine, at Brooke Army Medical Center (also known as San Antonio Military Medical Center) TX, working as a Civilian employed provider.
Enjoy Work Life Balance and re-connect with your family and YOURSELF!
- Brooke Army Medical Center (BAMC), located at Fort Sam Houston, TX is a modern, state-of-the-art 450-bed health care facility that provides level-one trauma and graduate medical education.
- The physical appearance and efficiency of space throughout the hospital creates a user-friendly, high quality healthcare environment for patients, their families, and health care providers. Fort Sam Houston is located in San Antonio, the second largest metropolitan area in Texas with a warm climate and close proximity to beaches.
- Enjoy a family friendly location in close proximity to the downtown area which includes the world-famous Riverwalk, Alamo and other amenities found in a major US city.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, holidays, and/or on call as required by the mission.
Medical malpractice liability insurance is not required
- Medical malpractice liability insurance is not required
- Any state license qualifies for this opportunity.
- Excellent Federal Benefits - https://www.usa.gov/benefits-for-federal-employees
Posted April 23, 2020