Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician | Sign On and Relocation
We are looking for an OB/GYN Physician for our Practice, Susquehanna OB/GYN and Nurse Midwifery.
- 1 in 4 call schedule
- Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of general health problems, specific to the female anatomy, such as breast and cervical cancer, urinary tract and pelvic disorders, and hormonal disorders.
- Implement the latest in cutting edge minimally invasive surgical technology in the treatment of benign GYN pathology including: Ectopic pregnancy, pelvic inflammatory disease, ovarian cysts, adhesive disease, infertility, menopause and uterine pathology.
- BC/BE OBGYN
- Excellent communication skills and bedside manner
- Authorized to work and practice in the United States
- Open to a new graduate or experienced OBGYN physician
Please note: Advantia Health is dedicated to providing unparalleled healthcare to our customers by employing the most highly-qualified individuals. If you are selected for further consideration, you will be subject to a background investigation. COVID-19 vaccination is a required condition of employment.
Posted November 9, 2021