Intensivist Cardiac ICU/Days for Cardiac Service Line started in November 2021 /Westchester-25 Mi from Manhattan, NY
White Plains, NY
Come help build our Cardiac Program at White Plains Hospital
White Plains Hospital, a 292 bed, leading award-winning hospital, located 25 miles north of Manhattan, NY in White Plains, is looking for a full time Intensivist for our new cardiac service line consisting of CT, cardiac surgery, EP, interventional cardiology and cardiology.
As part of the critical care team, the Intensivist will collaborate closely with our Multidisciplinary Cardiac Services team in the delivery of peri-operative care to the Cardiac Services patient. This position will report to the Medical Director- ICU
ABOUT THE INTENSIVIST - CTICU POSITION
- Hospital employed position days only with weekend rotations.
- 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM/ 12 hour shifts
- Magnet Designated Nurses and extremely supportive and dedicated professionals
- Phenomenal work environment and growth opportunities
- Exceptional Leadership
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision and 401(k)
- CME and Generous Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
- Part of the Montefiore Health System
- Coordinates the care (evaluation, treatment, admission, and discharge) of patients who are admitted to the department of Cardiac Services.
- Supervises Advanced Practice Providers (NPs & PAs).
Performs all other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE CTICU INTENSIVIST
Medical Degree (MD or DO) with Residency in Critical Care Medicine or other relevant specialty
- Valid NYS Medical License.
- Valid ACLS Certification.
- Board Certified
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Cardiothoracic ICU
WHITE PLAINS HOSPITAL AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Magnet Recognized
- "Great Place to Work"
- The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval
- U.S. News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital
- Healthgrades – Outstanding Patient Experience Award
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your CV to Sharon O. Alfonso for consideration
Posted June 6, 2022