Internal Medicine (Primary Care) Opportunity with Sign-on Bonus - Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health is seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine physicians to join their premier medical group that is continuing to expand as the health system grows.
As an Internal Medicine physician with Rochester Regional Health:
- You are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier.
- You are in a physician led integrated system where you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work.
- 100% outpatient practice, rural, urban, suburban practice options
- Typical schedule: 18-22 patients per day
- Call coverage (telephone only)-varies by location
- Epic EMR
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee and performance based incentives
- Generous sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Paid time off: Vacation/ Holiday/ CME
Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted October 9, 2019