Moonlighting - Non-Clinical Insurance Utilization Review Work
We are looking for Anesthesiologist who treat Pain Management and are interested in Utilization Review Work - reviewing medical insurance cases a few hours per week.
Medical Review Institute of America, LLC (MRIoA) is a national Independent Review Organization, who facilitates the review of medical claims to determine treatment appropriateness.
Provide your own opinion, specifically in Pain Management only
Our Reviewers use National Guidelines (like MCG, InterQual, Milliman), Clinical Literature, and the provided Insurance Plan Guidelines to determine treatment appropriateness.
IS REVIEW WORK FOR ME?
• Are you interested in staying informed of changes in your specialty field and knowing how other like specialists’ practice?
• Are you interested in learning more about how to get your own Prior Authorizations approved?
• Flexible schedule; work when you want! You can easily let us know your availability for reviewing cases.
• Cases involve a Peer-to-Peer conversation with the treating provider to obtain clarification when necessary. There is additional compensation for peer-to-peer calls.
· Must be actively practicing (direct patient care in the area of review work) a minimum of 8 hours a week, on average
· Must be Board Certified in Anesthesiology & Pain Medicine
· Must have solid computer navigation skill
· Must have an unrestricted state license
· Must be a US Citizen or hold a Green Card (we are unable to sponsor a VISA)
For more information, please contact:
Medical Recruitment Manager
Medical Review Institute of America, LLC
Learn more about our quality-driven culture at www.mrioa.com
Posted January 20, 2022