Geriatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner | Reliant Medical Group
Geriatric Primary Care Advanced Practitioner (Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant) | Geriatrics – Reliant Medical Group
As a part of the OptumCare network, Reliant Medical Group’s Division of Geriatric Medicine is seeking an experienced Advanced Practitioner to out team. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2 years' experience working as a provider in home care, skilled nursing facilities, VNA, hospice and/or palliative care.
Our Geriatrics Primary Care model is designed to deliver personalized care to our patients from the comfort of their home. Our dedicated team provides support to patients and their families. We also offer flexibility of working around their existing daily routines.
- Manageable panel sizes and weekly patient visit expectations
- Generous quarterly mileage stipend to supplement costs of gas and travel
- Option for a 4-day work week, as a fulltime provider
- State of the art/award winning EMR System
- Ability to work autonomously
- At Reliant, we promote a culture of clinical innovation and transofrmation and see the results when 98% of our patients recommend us.
Posted September 2, 2021