Physician Assistant - Senior Wellness Visits
Optum is looking for a Full-time Physician Assistant to join our team in the San Fernando Valley. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
- All of the San Fernando Valley area - complete senior wellness visits at company-owned outpatient facilities and independently-contracted physician offices, as well as some home/custodial visits
- Up to 16 patients per day (10-12 patients per day on average)
- 40 hours a week with a degree of flexibility to work occasional weekends and hours outside of 8am-5pm
- We will consider and train new graduates!
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- CA Drivers license active in good standing
- Fluent or proficient Medical Spanish is required
- Board Certified as a Physician Assistant
- Must be comfortable with home visits
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- 2+ years of experience preferred, not required
- HCC experience a plus
Posted September 14, 2021