Practice in one of South Texas's Most Desirable Locations - Emergency Medicine
Envision Physician Services is seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at the Rio Grande Regional Hospital and 3 of it's affiliated FSEDs in McAllen, TX. Quality candidates may be Board Certified or Board Prepared in ABEM / AOBEM or Board Certified Family Practice with EM fellowship and/or experience.
- 42,000 Annual Volume
- 36 hours of Physician Coverage
- 12 hour shifts
- 36 hours of APP Coverage
- Independent Contractor Status
- Malpractice insurance plus tail provided
- Level III Trauma Center
- Pediatric ER Care
- On-site lab and radiology
- On-site helipad for air transport of critically-ill patients
- Dedicated 24-hour cath lab team for heart attacks and other cardiac emergencies
- Children’s Medical Center with 24-hour coverage by Pediatric Intensivists (pediatric intensive care physicians) and Neonatologists
The City of McAllen has been a growing force in the Rio Grande Valley thanks to its flourishing arts culture, strong business climate that intensely supports entrepreneurship and education options that have contributed to the city’s strong reputation. The city has become one of the most desirable locations in South Texas to live and grow. Its convenient location nestled within the heart of Rio Grande Valley, low cost of living and culture supporting expression have all proven why this city is one that you will not forget. McAllen is only 70 miles away from gorgeous South Padre Island, making this a great weekend beach getaway.
Posted May 11, 2021