Access Physician Assistant- Internal Medicine Framingham | Reliant Medical Group
As a part of OptumCare, Reliant Medical Group is seeking an Advanced Practice Clinician to join Framingham Internal Medicine as an Access APC. This position will support urgent care access for all Framingham patients. It will also provide in office access support for some patients on a Virtual Care Physician panel. The position is approximiately 0.8 FTE/ 32 hours per week.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 3 years' experience providing urgent care and/or primary care in an out-patient setting and a proven abilty to work autonomously.
As a leader in the team-based care model, at Reliant we recognize that providers don’t just want to provide care but they want to do it well. This is the foundation of our team based model. Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, nurses, medical assistants and support staff work collaboratively across the continuum so that every provider is supported in practicing at the peak of their license. We have left the RVU-only based practice behind, offering fewer patients per day, longer patient visits and flexible scheduling options. Supported by a larger, sustainable and financially sound health care system, our providers are truly left to do what they do best - provide great care to our communities.
What Makes Us Different:
- Primary care providers at Reliant are responsible for providing care across the continuum
- We focus on patients and their values and work on translating those values into the appropriate care decisions
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team based care model
- Providers practice at the peak of their license – physicians are doing physician work, non-physician work is being broken out at different levels and delegated to the appropriate teams
Would you thrive at Reliant Medical Group?
- Do you want to practice evidence-based medicine?
Posted October 22, 2021