Opening for Pediatric Sleep Medicine Pulmonologist with Phoenix Children's Hospital
Phoenix Children's Hospital
Phoenix Children's Hospital
Phoenix Children’s Hospital Division of Pulmonology is now recruiting for full time, Pediatric Pulmonologist with Pediatric Sleep Medicine training.
- Join the existing division of 7 faculty (8th Pediatric Pulmonologist will be joining in April 2021) and 5 advanced practice providers.
- We are seeking qualified candidates to provide direct patient care services on an inpatient and outpatient basis as well as subspecialty consultations and follow-ups.
- Be an integral and interactive member of the Pulmonology Division and should have the ability to work with teams on patient focused, division centric and hospital wide initiatives.
- Opportunities to pursue clinical research interests.
- Significant opportunities to participate in the education of medical students and residents are also available.
Phoenix Children’s Pediatric Comprehensive Sleep Medicine Program (with the expansion on the horizon) includes a sleep lab with 6 beds where approximately 1500 sleep studies are done annually. The other notable programs include the first accredited Cystic Fibrosis Center in the state of Arizona, the only comprehensive inpatient and outpatient Tracheotomy and Airway program in the state and a comprehensive asthma program that includes a mobile asthma clinic to connect services and treatment with the pediatric community. Additionally we have a multidisciplinary team in our Cocci program and Aerodigestive program.
The ideal candidate will have:
•MD or DO degree
•BE/BC Pediatric Pulmonology
•BE/BC Sleep Medicine (ABP)
•Ability to obtain an Arizona medical license
Applicants may send a CV with cover letter to:
Raye Jean Becker
About Phoenix Children's Hospital
Phoenix Children’s is one of the Nation’s largest pediatric health systems. It comprises Phoenix Children’s Hospital–Main Campus, Phoenix Children’s Hospital–East Valley at Dignity Health Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, four pediatric specialty and urgent care centers, 11 community pediatric practices, 20 outpatient clinics, two ambulatory surgery centers and six community-service-related outpatient clinics throughout the state of Arizona. The system has provided world-class inpatient, outpatient, trauma, emergency and urgent care to children and families for more than 35 years. Phoenix Children’s Care Network includes more than 850 pediatric primary care providers and specialists who deliver care across more than 75 subspecialties.
Phoenix Children's provides world-class inpatient, outpatient, trauma, emergency and urgent care to children and families in Arizona and throughout the Southwest. As one of the largest children’s hospitals in the country, we provide care across more than 75 pediatric specialties. Every day our clinical, professional and support staff work collaboratively to deliver on our mission to provide hope, healing and the best health care for children and their families. They embrace the challenges of providing compassionate, high-quality, family-centered care to the most complex patients in the region.
Posted January 21, 2022