Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
The Woodlands, TX
Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist Position
The Woodlands - One of Houston's Swankiest Suburbs
Exceptional opportunity for a graduating fellow or experienced Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist to join a highly desirable and growing consultative practice:
- Join a team of 11 MFMs at our collaborative, friendly and evidence-based practice
- Consult only or full-service if desired by applicant
- Call 1:6 weeks, ample vacation
- Genetic counselor on-site
- On-site nurse practitioner support
- Our physicians enjoy recognition as Houston's Top Docs award!
- Additional Office locations in Webster, Pasadena, Willowbrook, Kingwood, Tanglewood, Katy and the Sugar Land area
- Teaching opportunities with Texas A&M and University of Houston Medical Schools available if desired
- Research opportunities available if desired
- Competitive compensation and benefits plus an educational and CME budget with full support of conference attendance
The Woodlands is a master-planned community located in Montgomery County in the state of Texas and is located 32 miles north of Houston. The region enjoys a very high quality of life along with a friendly atmosphere and is an ideal place to live, work and raise a family. The highly-rated independent school districts in Montgomery County help students develop the groundwork for future educational pursuits and the area is also home to some of the finest private schools. Outdoor activities are abundant - from nearly 200 miles of hike and bike paths with wooded trails between 127 parks, lakes and ponds, seven championship golf courses and various other sports – there is something for everyone. There is also no state income tax in Texas.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Posted June 22, 2022