Seeking Maternal Fetal Medicine Physicians to Join OSF HealthCare's Community of Caregivers in Central, Illinois
- Outstanding clinical opportunity for BE/BC Maternal Fetal Medicine physician to join the highly regarded clinical team at the Maternal Fetal Diagnostic Center at OSF St. Francis Medical Center and the Children’s Hospital of Illinois based in Peoria.
- Supported by APPs, ARDMS certified sonographers, diabetic educators, nutritionists, genetic counselors, and full team of neonatal and pediatric sub-specialists, our MFM physicians provide high quality, compassionate, evidence-based, comprehensive, consultative perinatal care to families across Central Illinois.
- Our team serves as the Administrative Perinatal Center for the Illinois North Central Perinatal Region. North Central Perinatal Network is composed of 14 maternity service hospitals, 14 non-maternity service hospitals (including 6 of 10 OSF birthing centers) and 20 local county health departments in Central Illinois.
- Care is provided in our Peoria and Bloomington offices and outreach clinics in Moline IL, Galesburg IL, and Ottawa IL.
- EPIC EMR
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Peoria, Illinois
- Bloomington, Illinois
About The Benefits:
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
About OSF HealthCare:
OSF HealthCare, an integrated health system owned and operated by The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria, Illinois.
- OSF HealthCare employs more than 24,000 Mission Partners in 147 locations, including 15 hospitals – 10 acute care, five critical access – with 2,097 licensed beds, and two colleges of nursing throughout Illinois and Michigan.
- The OSF HealthCare physician network employs more than 1,500 primary care, specialists and advanced practice providers, who are part of the OSF Medical Group.
Posted September 27, 2022