General Anesthesiologist with Community Medicine (Greater Indianapolis Area)
IU Health Physicians Community Medicine is seeking a General Anesthesiologist to join our growing teams in multiple practice locations within the greater Indianapolis area!
- Join an established team of Anesthesiologists and growing team of CAAs and CRNAs within our community medicine division
- Full-Time, call required including five 24-hour in-house calls or equivalent per month for the first year
- Combination of inpatient and outpatient responsibilities working with mostly adult patients including: ortho, general surgery, endoscopy, ophthalmology and occasional pediatric cases
- Average of 20-25 cases per week
- Primary locations include IU Health Methodist, North, West, Saxony and Tipton Hospitals with additional practice locations including: Beltway, Spring Mill, Saxony, Senate Street, Eagle Highlands, East Washington Surgery Centers; Indiana Endoscopy Centers, Glen Lehman Endoscopy Suite and Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center
- Residency training in Anesthesiology
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Anesthesiology
- Provider licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
- Interested in both practicing providers and new graduates
- Visa sponsorship available; H-1B
- We offer a strong compensation model with a comprehensive benefits package including group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, PTO, relocation assistance, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
- Highly competitive salary
[See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health]
Posted September 19, 2022