Physician - Pulmonary Medicine - St. Mary's Hospital - Richmond Heights MO - Full Time
Saint Louis, MO
R30434 Pulmonary Medicine Physician - St. Mary's Hospital - Richmond Heights MO
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Weekend call is shared between SSM Health St. Mary's and SSM Health St. Clare at 1:3, all hospital based.
- Procedures required: Central Lines, Arterial Lines, Paracentesis, Thoracentesis, Vent Management, Chest Tube Insertions, Tracheostomy, Bronchoscopy.
- We offer a competitive 2-year income guarantee with a generous, productivity based compensation plan.
- Our comprehensive benefit package includes relocation allowance, paid occurrence-based malpractice coverage, retirement programs,
- health/dental/vision insurance and CME allowance.
From the famed Gateway Arch in St. Louis to Kansas City, Missouri is one of the most livable states in the country. The metropolitan area features a large variety of neighborhoods and communities. With an affordable housing market, trendy neighborhoods, and the booming economic landscape this one of the most attractive areas for professionals. Smaller cities like Jefferson City, our capital, and Columbia, home of the University of Missouri, offer vibrant communities buzzing with activity, yet free of the hustle and bustle of larger metropolitan areas.
Physician - State of Work Location
Posted June 11, 2022