Base Guarantee & w/RVU bonus structure
25K sign-on, 12K relocation, student loan repayment
Join a health system that has been named part of the ‘100 Greatest Community Hospitals’ list every year since 2013 by Becker's Hospital Review. This is an excellent practice and community to have a long-lasting and successful career!
- Great referral sources and almost no competition in the draw area
- No weekend call, and only take call for established patients
- ADA Diabetes Education Center
- 1 full time certified diabetic educator, and 1 full time certified dietician
- Great access to co-specialists, ability to perform thyroid biopsies and in-office ultrasounds
- State of the art equipment – named one of Digital Health’s ‘Most Wire’ programs by the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives
Live, work & play in Eastern Kansas, a city rich in arts, culture, and history that is ‘A+ ranked’ on niche.com!
- The bustling downtown area with live music, shopping, breweries, cafes, art studios, restaurants etc.
- Only 45 miles to an international airport
- Boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking/walking/biking trails
- University amenities and sports teams
- Family-focused community with low crime and excellent public schools
Job ID: JN -092021-25339 (IND-TR)