Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Pediatrix is pleased to announce immediate Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist openings due to the expansion of our national medical group into the South Florida market!
Be part of a Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist team at Broward General in Fort Lauderdale, FL sharing best practices and supporting each other in clinical process improvement, clinical protocols, and research opportunities.
We are seeking a per diem Board Certified MFM.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Hospital based consultation to a very busy, high acuity, public health system in Fort Lauderdale
- Consultation and co-management of high-risk obstetrical outpatients and regional referrals
- Prenatal diagnostic procedures including ultrasounds, amniocentesis, CVS, fetal echocardiography, and intrauterine procedures
- You will have access to state-of-the-art perinatal ultrasound, invasive prenatal diagnosis and therapy equipment
- Genetic counselor on-site
- There are no obstetrical deliveries unless desired by applicant
- Support provided by strong team of experienced sonographers and WHNP
- Board Certification in MFM required
- FL license required
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Posted September 7, 2022