Gastroenterology Physician – $800,000 Earning Potential
New Mexico, High Volume Potential
ERCP and EUS Would be Great!
We are aggressively seeking a Gastroenterology Physician to join this not-for- profit hospital-employed practice in the multi-specialty clinic across the street, serving a population service area of over 300,000 lives. Your skills and experiences are greatly needed for this position as we have retiring physicians.
- Bread & Butter GI (ERCP & EUS desired, but not required)
- Busy instantly! 30% outmigration due retiring physicians
- $575,000-$600,000 base salary plus a productivity bonus potential / $800,000 total earning potential with ERCP
- Single specialty ASC Joint Venture or Co-Management Performance Incentive
- Aggressive signing bonus & full relocation package, 6 weeks’ vacation, 1 week CME - $6000 allowance
- Full benefits, 403b, paid malpractice & tail
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
It’s not about where you live, but how you live. High up on the Colorado Plateau, your new home is calling out to you. At an elevation of 5,400 feet, the views are breathtaking and endless. Flanked by the powerful and rugged beauty of towering buttes and mesas, few places evoke such a feeling of being “right with the world.” Enjoy every outdoor amenity imaginable, and then sit back in awe of sunsets that are artistic masterpieces. Discover why this location is known as the “Land of Enchantment.”
- Private and nationally ranked, award-winning public golf course
- Best fly fishing in the country - 3 river confluence
- Endless mountain biking, hiking, equestrian trails, boating, kayaking on the rivers and lake
- World-class skiing in university town within one hour AND airport just one hour away
- Temperate 4 season climate - 277 days of sunshine!
- Gorgeous southwest and classic homes - gated, hilltop or acreage fantastic homes
- Private schools - low student-to-teacher ratio
Job ID: JN -062019-19621