Phoenix Children's | Pediatric Dermatology Open Position
Phoenix Children's Hospital, Arizona’s only children’s hospital recognized by US News & World Report’s Best Children’s Hospitals, ranking in all 10 specialties in 2020-21 and the fastest growing Children’s Hospital in the country, is now recruiting pediatric dermatologists to continue our exciting growth trajectory.
Clinical duties will include:
- Outpatient clinics at Phoenix Children’s Hospital main campus as well as satellite locations, inpatient consultations, shared call, and teaching to rotating pediatric and dermatology residents as well as medical students.
- PCH also has an American Board of Dermatology certified fellowship program in pediatric dermatology with 2 funded fellowship positions per year.
- Staff physicians work individually with our fellows in training on a regular basis.
- Opportunities for designated laser and surgical time are available, working alongside pediatric anesthesiologists.
- Clinical research is encouraged.
- Salary is competitive for a pediatric dermatology position
- We offer an excellent benefits package.
We currently staff two satellite clinics in surrounding communities. Presently we perform approximately 2500 outpatient consults/year, over 450 new patient visits, and manage 150 inpatient consult visits/year.
Phoenix Children's Hospital has been recognized as a top children’s hospital by US News and World Report, and is one of the five largest children’s hospitals in the U.S. and growing. We now have more than 100 pediatric residents and over 60 fellows. Ours is the largest pediatric dermatology group in the state of Arizona, serving patients throughout Arizona and neighboring states. Opportunity exists for academic affiliations with Mayo Clinic School of Medicine, University of Arizona College of Medicine-Phoenix, and Creighton University School of Medicine.
O: (602) 933-1101 – C: (319) 290-2906
Raye Jean Becker
Physician Talent Acquisition Partner
Posted June 28, 2022