Southwest General Surgery Position- Close to Lubbock and Amarillo!
Employed – Full Benefits - 30k Signing Bonus
Shared Call – 7 Weeks PTO - H1b/J1 Eligible
Exciting opportunity to join the largest healthcare organization in the state! The incoming General Surgeon will have access to a large referral base with no competition, state of the art facilities, ample support and an excellent quality of life
- “Bread and Butter” General Surgery position with the ability to develop subspecialty interests.
- Incoming General Surgeon will practice on the hospital campus and will have immediate access to OR time at the hospital as well as a state of the art outpatient surgery center located on the hospital campus. The facilities include on site Radiology, MRI, lab, pharmacy, and physical therapy.
- Direct employment opportunity. Negotiable starting salary for with RVU and quality based incentives and long term earning potential that is above the 75th percentile. Group will also provide $30,000 sign on bonus and up to $10,000 in relocation assistance.
- Full benefits Including: medical, dental and vision Insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), 403b retirement with matching, 7 Weeks of PTO, and CME allowance. Organization will also provide reimbursement for New Mexico license, DEA and CSR.
- Excellent support staff, state of the art facilities and full implemented EPIC Electronic Health Records
- Employer is J1/H1B eligible and can assist with the green card process.
- Physician with MD/DO degree; Board Certified or truly Board Eligible in General Surgery with valid medical license
Enjoy all that the beautiful Southwest and this vibrant New Mexico community have to offer! Residents delight in a suburban lifestyle with a low cost of living, 330 days of sunshine annually and close proximity to Albuquerque, Lubbock, TX and Amarillo, TX.
- Thriving mid-sized town with big city amenities such as restaurants, big box stores and a local shopping mall.
- Outdoor lover’s dream! Unlimited fishing, hiking, biking, and hunting. World class ski resorts are also just a short drive away.
- Family oriented community with safe neighborhoods, manicured parks, museums, local zoo and excellent public and private schooling options.
- Low housing costs with an average cost of $111,000. Community has one of the lowest property tax rates in the U.S. according to tax-rates.org.
- Local airport (direct flights to Dallas Fort-Worth) with an easy drive to international airports.
Job ID- JN -082021-25207