Internal Medicine - Outpatient
We offer outpatient only Primary Care and we are seeking the next Internal Medicine physician to join our busy, well established and expanding practice. You will be supported by an expansive care team that enables physicians to do top of license work in a collaborative environment where we are committed to ensuring the practice of Primary Care is sustainable, and fulfilling!
What you'll do: • Provide exceptional patient care. • Focus on an individual’s health needs, help them make informed decisions about their care and wellness, and give them the tools they need to take charge of their health. • Provide comprehensive health care services for adult patients, from disease prevention to health promotion. • Build long-term relationships with our patients to create continuity of care.
What you'll need: • Board certified/eligible at time of employment • Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment • DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority • Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
What we have to offer
• Robust clinical care teams to support provider resilience
• Support of 400+ provider multi-specialty group
• Imaging and lab services location on-site with our Primary Care Clinics
• Embedded RN Care Managers and behavioral health providers
• 24/7 nurse triage service with limited on-call requirements
• Schedule to fit your life with a 4-day work week and generous time off to support work/life balance
• Leadership opportunities for career growth
• Market Leadership: Washington’s largest community-based, locally governed health system.
• Technology: “Most Wired” healthcare system 10 years in a row.
• Employee-centric: Named to Forbes “America’s Best Employers by State” in 2021.
For more information, please contact the Recruiter, Carla Voss at email@example.com.
Multicare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted May 16, 2022