Psychiatry Opportunity with Generous Sign-on Bonus - Rochester Regional Health
Rochester Regional Health has an opportunity for a BC/BE Psychiatrist to join a progressive, expanding clinical program.
As a Psychiatrist with Rochester Regional Health:
- You are shaping the future of mental healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier.
- You are in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work.
About the Psychiatrist Opportunity:
- Second busiest mental health division in New York state
- Paid voluntary call
- Leadership pathways in Medical Directorships
- Varied clinical settings to align with your interest in Child/Adolescent, CPEP, Chemical Dependency, Primary Care Consultative Service, Inpatient|Outpatient
- Moonlighting & teaching opportunities
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee and performance based incentives
- Generous sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Paid time off: Vacation/ Holiday/ CME
Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Posted April 13, 2022