Nurse Practitioner, House Calls Idaho Oregon Statewide Traveler Portland, OR
Nurse Practitioner Traveler House Calls Sign On Bonus/Student Loan Repayment for External Candidates and Eligible Employees
This is a Statewide Traveler position which requires travel throughout the states of Idaho and Oregon.
We’re fast becoming the nation’s largest employer of Nurse Practitioners; offering a superior professional environment and incredible opportunities to make a difference in the lives of patients. This growth is not only a testament to our model’s success but the efforts, care, and commitment of our Nurse Practitioners.
Serving millions of Medicare and Medicaid patients, Optum is the nation’s largest health and wellness business and a vibrant, growing member of the UnitedHealth Group family. We’re also the career home for Nurse Practitioners who bring compassion and passion, energy and focus to their work every day.
If you want more meaning in your career – as a clinician or a business professional – take this opportunity and apply. It’s the first step in a new career that will enable you to do your life’s best work.(sm)
- Travel up to 100%
- Conduct in-home assessments on health plan members
- Identify diagnoses to be used in care management and active medical management
- Formulate a list of current and past medical conditions using clinical knowledge, judgment and current findings
- Communicate gaps in care to member’s PCP
- Identify referral needs
- Identify urgent and emergent situations for proper intervention
- Educate members on topics related to health conditions and promotion
- Compliance with all HIPAA regulations and maintain security of protected health information (PHI)
- 3+ years of experience working as a Nurse Practitioner
- Home Health Care or Nursing Home experience
- Strong communication skills with the geriatric or Medicare population
- Detailed oriented; dependable and reliable
Posted May 13, 2022