Physician - PM&R (Physical Medicine and Rehab) - Full time - southern Illinois
Mount Vernon, IL
SSM Health - Illinois in conjunction with Good Samaritan Hospital seeks a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician to take over its growing team. Take over an established practice with a dedicated inpatient unit on the campus of Good Samaritan Hospital in Mt. Vernon, Illinois.
This is an employed position with SSM Health Medical Group, a premier multi-specialty group located in Mt. Vernon and Centralia, Illinois, and will have responsibility of see patients in both locations. SSM Health - Illinois is located where easy access is available to St. Louis, Chicago, Evansville, Indianapolis & Louisville.
Highlights of the opportunity are:
- Practice at a brand-new state of the art facility and newly remodeled cancer center
- Facility is a not-for-profit Catholic institution affiliated with SSM Health Illinois
- Active Hospitalist & Intensivist program in place
- 25+ years dedicated inpatient unit
- Facility is Stroke Certified, however not CARF certified. Looking for a candidate who could take us through this certification.
- Physician focused administration
- Fully electronic office and dedicated staff
- 250,000 population service area covering 9 counties
Excellent Financial Package:
- Guaranteed Base Salary of $260,000 per year, plus based on experience.
- Bonus incentives available
- Medical coverage available
- Short & long term disability insurance
- 36 days of vacation
- $5,000 CME allowance
- Retirement options available with an employer match
- Student loan repayment available
Physician - State of Work Location
Posted August 6, 2022