Medical Director/Attending Physician
Near Cincinnati, OH
- Shifts are flexible depending on the physicians’ schedule;
- Typically, medical directors work a minimum of 2-3 days/week at each facility they oversee;
- Rounding times are flexible with no set start and end time. Preferably, physicians start in the morning between 7-10am and finish their day when their caseload has been seen;
- No nights or weekends
- Call is covered by Theoria’s telemedicine team
- This is an in-person position
- Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN Assignments Available
- The physician serves as medical director for skilled nursing facilities (SNF) and participates in administrative and quality initiatives for the facilities he or she is responsible for;
- Medical directorship functions includes attending and participating in monthly quality assurance and process improvement meetings;
- In addition to the medical director role, the physician also serves as the attending physician for the residents residing at each facility;
- The physician collaborates with Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to manage day to day resident care at each facility. Typically, each facility will have a full-time PA or NP assigned to the facility depending on the acuity and volume of the patient population;
- Physician will provide high quality, patient-centered, comprehensive primary care services by rounding on patients residing in SNFs;
- Physician is responsible for diagnosing and treating patients with acute illness, such as bacterial and viral infections, as well as chronic diseases and conditions, such as hypertension, heart disease, or diabetes
- Provider documentation is completed in Theoria’s proprietary electronic health record (EHR) system, ChartEasy™
- PointClickCare, MatrixCare, and American HealthTech are the most commonly used facility EHR systems
About Theoria Medical
Theoria Medical is a mission-driven medical group that is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care and establishing a new normal in healthcare, particularly in post-acute care.
Theoria leverages technology in its practice to improve the workflow and efficiency of its medical staff, which in turn allows the team to focus on what is most important: the patient.
As an extremely patient-centered company, every action Theoria takes is with the best interest of the patient in mind. We emphasize this patient-centered model throughout all of our technical development, clinical staff education, clinical training, sales calls, conversations with payers, and more.
Theoria offers multifarious services tailored to many stakeholders in the U.S. healthcare system - from post-acute care facilities, hospital systems, EMS providers, and payers, Theoria offers solutions to improve operations and outcomes in a fiscally responsible manner. Solutions such as telemedicine, medical management with machine learning, proprietary EHR software, and specialty services across diverse settings allow Theoria to promote care coordination and superb medical management across the care continuum.
Dr. Justin Di Rezze, a hospitalist by training, founded Theoria after witnessing the consistently poor care that is delivered in post-acute care by the medical staff. He envisioned a great opportunity to improve care in this setting by delivering hospital quality of care and weaving technology into workflows and clinical care. Ever since, Theoria has expanded to provide a multitude of services that include specialty care and high-tech solutions that are available for post-acute care facilities, hospitals, EMS programs, and payers.
Theoria Medical is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care with high tech solutions to improve workflows and outcomes while reducing costs on the health care system. The Theoria team is tasked to completely reestablish what is considered "normal" in healthcare, and all of Theoria's staff works fervently each day to further the same.
We are the fastest growing medical group based in Michigan we are continuously expanding nationwide and in different settings to provide multitude of services to improve quality of care in various settings leveraging state of the art technology to support us in our pursuit of excellence.
Posted August 6, 2022