Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Advisor Lehigh, Berks and Allentown
- Active and unrestricted license in the state which you reside
- Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant through a national board
- For NPs: Graduate of an accredited master’s degree in Nursing (MSN) program or doctor of nursing practice (DNP) program and board certified through the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioners (AG AC NP), Adult/Family or Gerontology Nurse Practitioners (ACNP), with preferred certification as ANP, FNP, or GNP.
- For PAs: Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant degree program and currently board certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Current active DEA licensure/prescriptive authority or ability to obtain post-hire, per state regulations (unless prohibited in state of practice)
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and / or patient sites within a designated area.
- Ability to lift a 30 pound bag in and out of car and to navigate stairs and a variety of dwelling conditions and configurations
- Ability to gain a collaborative practice agreement, if applicable in your state
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
Posted September 15, 2022