Penn State Health is Seeking a Neurologist focused in Multiple Sclerosis
Penn State Health
Penn State Health
Clinical neurologists with expertise in Multiple Sclerosis and Neuro-immunology are invited to apply for an open position at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, which is affiliated with Penn State College of Medicine. The successful candidate will join the collegial faculty of Penn State Neurology chaired by Krish Sathian, MBBS, PhD.
Join our Neurology team now! We are committed to excellent clinical care, teaching, and research.
***Interested applicants, please send CV and Cover Letter to Anderson Smith, at firstname.lastname@example.org
What we're seeking:
- Medical degree – MD, DO, or foreign equivalent.
- BC/BE in Neurology and multiple sclerosis or neuroimmunology fellowship training or foreign equivalent.
- Clinical interest in MS or neuroimmunology with interest in participation in clinical research.
- Excellent patient care abilities and interest in teaching
What we offer:
- Outstanding program with a national reputation.
- Highly collaborative culture.
- Cutting-edge basic and clinical neuroscience research and top-notch facilities at both the Hershey and the University Park campuses.
- Interaction with dynamic clinicians across all neuroscience-related departments and participation in innovative educational approaches.
- Faculty rank commensurate with experience.
- Competitive salary and generous benefits.
Known for the home of the Hershey chocolate bar, Hershey, PA, is rich in history and offers a diverse culture. Our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. Outdoor and sporting activities are numerous. We are home to the Hershey Bears hockey team and the Harrisburg Senators baseball team. The Susquehanna River, various ski slopes and the Appalachian Trail are in our backyard, offering many outdoor activities for all seasons.
About Penn State Health
Located in Central Pennsylvania, the Penn State Health system offers inviting and safe communities to live, work, play, and learn. The surrounding neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. The area is rich in history and offers all the beautiful inspiration of the four seasons. You’ll discover numerous opportunities for day trips, local adventures, outdoor and indoor activities. We're conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC. Nearby airports and Amtrak stations along with close proximity to major interstates make living in Central Pennsylvania convenient and fulfilling from both professional and personal perspectives.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
Posted July 26, 2022