Dr. Florschutz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2727 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Tampa, FL 33607
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anthony Florschutz is an orthopedic surgeon in Tampa, FL and is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital. He received his medical degree from Palacky University Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 13 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Croatian, Serbian, Czech, and Bosnian. He specializes in orthopedic trauma and is experienced in musculoskeletal infections, orthopaedic traumatology, biomechanics, and biomedical engineering.
Education & Training
- Orlando HealthFellowship, Orthopaedic Trauma, 2014 - 2015
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2009 - 2014
- Georgia Health Sciences UniversityPh.D., Molecular Medicine (Regenerative Medicine), 2007 - 2012
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceFellowship, Physiology and Biomedical Engineering, 2004 - 2007
- Palacky Univ- Fac MedClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Clinical image of bilateral Madelung deformity.Andrea Emilio Salvi, Bruno Livani, Anthony V. Florschutz> ;Anz Journal of Surgery. 2018 Mar 1
- 1 citationsRADIOGRAPHIC ASSESSMENT OF EXTREMITY OSSEOINTEGRATION FOR THE AMPUTEE.Al Muderis, M., Bosley, B. A., Florschutz, A. V., Lunseth, P. A., Klenow, T. D., Highsmith, M. J., Kahle, J. T.> ;Technology and innovation. 2017 Jan 10
- 1 citationsFlexion of the foot changes tension on the anterior neurovascular bundleAndrea Emilio Salvi, Simone Roda, Anthony V. Florschutz> ;Foot and Ankle Surgery. 2016 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- AO TraumaMember
- AO SpineMember
- Orthopaedic Research SocietyMember
- European Orthopaedic Research SocietyMember
- Croatian, Serbian, Czech, Bosnian
- St. Joseph's HospitalTampa, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: