Dr. Sanchez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6431 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77047
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 2020
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2021 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSex differences in the intensity of cross-sensitization between methylphenidate and amphetamine in adolescent ratsNatasha Kharas, Pamela B. Yang, Tiffany Robles, Ashley N. Sanchez, Nachum Dafny> ;Physiology & Behavior. 2019 Apr 1
- For People with down Syndrome, the Best Medical Information Is Now AutomatedOctober 26th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: