Dr. Hoyle is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1120 W La Veta Ave
Orange, CA 92868Phone(714) 955-5960Fax(714) 955-5965
- Is this information wrong?
- My practice is limited to treatment of venous disease medical and cosmetic. I am a diplomate of the American Board of Lymphatic and Venous Medicine and Fellow of the American College of Phlebology (ACP). I serve as the Chairman of the Coding and Reimbursement Committee of the ACP and am the ACP advisor to the AMA CPT Editorial Panel. I also serve on the Board of the ACP Foundation. I have been involved in the treatment of venous disease for almost 15 years. My original boards were in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Western OntarioClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- GU State Medical License 2016 - 2017
- NY State Medical License 1993 - 1994
- CA State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- IN State Medical License 1980 - 1986
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Clarivein Venous AblationNoridian Jurisdiction E,F Regional Meeting San Diego - 2/5/2015
- Reimbursement Trends in Venous InterventionsAmerican College of Phlebology Annual Congress - 11/8/2014
- What does the ACA mean to PhlebologyAmerican College of Phlebology Annual Congress - 11/7/2014
- Join now to see all
- Board member, Board of Directors American College of Phlebology Foundation 2014 - 2015
- Chair, American College of Phebology Coding and Reimbursement Committee 2013 - 2015
- California Medical AssociationMember
- Orange County Medical AssociationMember
- St. Joseph Hospital OrangeOrange, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: