Dr. Clarke is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12221 N Mo Pac Expy
Austin, TX 78758Phone+1 512-901-1000Fax+1 512-901-1995
- Is this information wrong?
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Brain Injury Medicine, and Clinical Informatics with a deep background in applied and developing sciences. Interested in applying domain experience as a clinician and physician executive to novel and interesting technologies in healthcare.
Education & Training
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolClass of 2003, MD
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityGraduate Certificate, Biomedical Informatics
- Princeton UniversityB.A., Biology
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Brain Injury Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: