Dr. Clarke is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12221 N Mo Pac Expy
Austin, TX 78758Phone(512) 901-1000Fax(512) 901-1995
- Is this information wrong?
- Board Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Brain Injury Medicine, and Clinical Informatics with a deep background in applied and developing sciences. Interested in applying domain experience as a clinician and physician executive to novel and interesting technologies in healthcare.
Education & Training
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolClass of 2003, MD
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityGraduate Certificate, Biomedical Informatics
- Princeton UniversityB.A., Biology
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2010 - 2021
- VA State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Brain Injury Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Clinical Informatics
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: