Dr. Crutchfield is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1401 E. Central Drive
Meridian, ID 83642Phone(208) 795-4382
- Is this information wrong?
- 1985 graduate of the University of Arizona (BA Chemistry), 1989 graduate of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (MD), Board-Certified in General Surgery with multiple recertifications.
Education & Training
- VA Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1989 - 1994
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineClass of 1989
- University of ArizonaBA, Chemistry, Magna Cum Laude, 1981 - 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 1999 - 2007
- CA State Medical License 1996 - Present
- NV State Medical License 1995 - 2003
- NM State Medical License 1995 - 2003
- AZ State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- IA State Medical License 1990 - 2005
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Leonard Tow Humanism in Medicine Award Gold Humanism Honor Society, 2020
- Outstanding Laparoendoscopic Resident Surgeon Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgery, 1994
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: