Dr. Satterthwaite is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office220 Roper Mountain Road Ext
Greenville, SC 29615Phone(864) 295-6399Fax(864) 295-2337
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Anesthesiology, 1976 - 1978
- Medical College of GeorgiaInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2002 - 2014
- SC State Medical License 1980 - 2021
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 42 citationsProspective, Two-part Study of the Interaction Between Spinal Cord Stimulation and Peripheral Nerve Field Stimulation in Patients with Low Back Pain: Development of a ...Y. Eugene Mironer, J. Kelby Hutcheson, John R. Satterthwaite, Phillip C. LaTourette> ;Neuromodulation. 2011 Mar 1
- 14 citationsEfficacy of a Single, Percutaneous, Across Midline, Octrode® Lead Using a "Midline Anchoring" Technique in the Treatment of Chronic Low Back and/or Lower Extremity Pai...Y. Eugene Mironer, John R. Satterthwaite, Edward M. Lewis, John C. Haasis, Philip C. LaTourette, Eric M. Skoloff, Roni L. Diaz> ;Neuromodulation. 2008 Oct 1
- 24 citationsA New Technique of “Midline Anchoring” in Spinal Cord Stimulation Dramatically Reduces Lead MigrationY. Eugene Mironer, Christopher Brown, John R. Satterthwaite, Mary Cohen, Lisa Tonder, Steve Grumman> ;Neuromodulation. 2004 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: