Dr. Breitkreutz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8888 Summa Ave
Baton Rouge, LA 70809Phone(225) 237-1515
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lawrence Breitkreutz is a thoracic surgeon in Baton Rouge, LA and is affiliated with Baton Rouge General Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine and has been in practice 29 years. He specializes in adult cardiac surgery, adult general thoracic surgery, and cardiovascular surgery and is experienced in adult general thoracic surgery, thoracic surgical oncology, and adult cardiac surgery.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Thoracic Surgery, 1992 - 1995
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1987 - 1992
- Tulane UniversityClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 1988 - 1995
- LA State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FCCP) American College of Chest Physicians, 1997
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Louisiana State Medical SocietyMember
- Southeastern Surgical CongressFellow
- Baton Rouge General Medical CenterBaton Rouge, Louisiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: