Dr. Andry is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 Ochsner Blvd.
Section of Gastroenterology
Covington, LA 70433Phone(985) 875-2828Fax(985) 898-7022
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tulane University School of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1985 - 1987
- Tulane University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1982 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 89 citationsEndovascular therapy for chronic mesenteric ischemia.Jose A. Silva, Christopher J. White, Tyrone J. Collins, J. Stephen Jenkins, Malcolm E. Andry, John P. Reilly, Stephen R. Ramee> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2006 Mar 7
- 9 citationsConsecutive Serratia marcescens infections following endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatographyTejas Godiwala, Malcolm Andry, Naurang M. Agrawal, Atilla Ertan> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 1988 Jul 1
- 8 citationsUnusual cause of gastric outlet obstruction: Ct findings in bouveret’s syndromeTejas Godiwala, Malcolm Andry, Datla G Varma> ;Southern Medical Journal. 1988 Jan 1
- Ochsner Medical CenterNew Orleans, Louisiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: