Dr. Nalluri is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office925 York Dr
Desoto, TX 75115Phone(972) 572-1600Fax(972) 572-2133
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nalluri was trained in interventional cardiology at the renowned Lenox Hill Hospital, NY before coming to Desoto, Texas. Dr. Nalluri is board certified in interventional cardiology, nuclear cardiology, echocardiography, cardiovascular disease, and internal medicine.
His passion for research had driven him to publish a multitude of research articles throughout the years. He was the lead author for more than 40 publications and earned the ‘Fellow Physician Research Award’ at Hofstra University Northwell Health.
Dr. Nalluri believes that optimal health care is achieved not just by providing the best treatment options but by educating patients on their health conditions and a healthy lifestyle.
Outside of work he enjoys traveling, photography, hiking, music, and cooking. He is a dog lover and tries to find time to read books.
Skills & Expertise
- Electrocardiography, Coronary artery disease, Myocardial infarction, Cardiomyopathies, Valvular heart disease, Interventional cardiology, Coronary angiography, Coronary angioplasty, Holter monitoring, Loop recording, Echocardiography, Doppler echocardiography, Stress echocardiography, Nuclear cardiology, Heart failure, Exercise stress testing, Stroke, Transient ischemic attack, Carotid duplex doppler , Varicose veins, Pulmonary embolism, Cardiovascular disease, Cardiology, Deep vein thrombosis, Chronic venous insufficiency , Renal artery stenosis, Ankle brachial pressure index, Cardiac arrhythmias, Diagnostic cardiac catheterization, Pericarditis, Duplex ultrasonography, Peripheral angioplasty, Venous angioplasty, Lower extremity peripheral arterial disease, Upper extremity peripheral arterial disease, Endovenous radiofrequency ablation of varicose veins, Endovenous laser ablation of varicose veins, Internal medicine, Coronary atherectomy, Nuclear stress testing, Peripheral atherectomy, Sclerotheraphy of varicose veins, Carotid artery disease, Renal ultrasonography
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellFellowship, Interventional Cardiology, 2018 - 2019
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- Siddhartha Medical College NTRClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2015 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
- Certification Board of Nuclear CardiologyCertification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- National Board of EchocardiographyNational Board of Echocardiography
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow Physician Research Award Staten Island University Hospital at Hofstra University Northwell Health, 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsLeft internal mammary artery to pulmonary artery fistula causing coronary steal syndrome: A review of literature on therapy, intervention, and management.Peter C. Olson, Jonathan Spagnola, Nikhil Nalluri, Frank Tamburrino> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions. 2019 Jul 1
- 6 citationsFrequency of 30-Day Readmission and Its Causes After Endovascular Aneurysm Intervention of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (from the Nationwide Readmission Database)Varunsiri Atti, Nikhil Nalluri, Varun Kumar, Rabih Tabet, Srikanth Yandrapalli, Sushruth Edla, Avnish Tripathi, Nileshkumar J. Patel, Mihir Dave, Wilbert S. Aronow, Mi...> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2019 Mar 15
- 4 citationsPropensity matched comparison of in-hospital outcomes of TAVR vs. SAVR in patients with previous history of CABG: Insights from the Nationwide inpatient sample.Nikhil Nalluri, Varunsiri Atti, Nileshkumar J. Patel, Varun Kumar, Shilpkumar Arora, Sreeram Nalluri, Bhargava Krishna Nelluri, Gregory Maniatis, Ruben Kandov, Chad Kl...> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions. 2018 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Trends in Outcomes Associated With Percutaneous Coronary Interventions on Bifurcation LesionsSopan Lahewala, Nirali Patel, Prashant Patel, Byomesh Tripathi, Mihir Dave, Varun Kumar, Smit Patel, Priti Malik, Harshil Shah, Shilpkumar Arora, Amer Syed, and Apurva..., Circulation
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation Outcomes in Patients With History of Previous Cardiac Surgery: A National in Patient Sample AnalysisNikhil Nalluri, Varun Kumar, Dixitha Anugula, Nileshkumar Patel, Sainath Gaddam, Deepak Asti, Samer Saouma, Roman Royzman, Gregory Maniatis, Ruben Kandov, Frank Tambur..., Circulation
- Etiologies and Trends of Readmission in Patients With Takotsubo CardiomyopathyVishwa Kundoor, Byomesh Tripathi, Shilpkumar Arora, Nikhil Nalluri, Varun Kumar, Sopan Lahewala, Nirali Patel, Neil Patel, Prashant Patel, Madan Badal, Radha Gopalan, ..., Circulation
- Join now to see all
- TCT-180 Incidence and Outcomes of Cardiogenic Shock Complicating Inferior versus Anterior ST-elevation Myocardial InfarctionCardiogenic Shock Ami-cs, Nikhil Nalluri, Varunsiri Atti, Varun Kumar, Deepak Asti, Mir Basir, Roman Royzman, Ruben Kandov, James Lafferty, Donald Mccord, Srinivas Duv..., TCT
- TCT-179 Trends and Outcomes in the Treatment of Cardiogenic Shock and Use of Mechanical Circulatory Support in The United StatesNikhil Nalluri, Varunsiri Atti, Varun Kumar, Deepak Asti, Mir Basir, Roman Royzman, Ruben Kandov, James Lafferty, Donald Mccord, Srinivas Duvvuri, William O Neill, TCT
- Meta-Analysis of Rotational Atherectomy versus Modified Balloons for the Treatment of De Novo Calcified Coronary LesionsViswajit Reddy Anugu, Nikhil Nalluri, Karthik Seetharam, Varunsiri Atti, Bhavi Pandya, Srikanth Yandrapalli, James Lafferty, Roman Y Royzman, Frank Tamburrino, Ruben K..., 2019 Scientific Sessions, Las Vegas, NV
- Join now to see all
- Telugu, Hindi
- Methodist Charlton Medical CenterDallas, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: